TEAM WORK!

As a fashion designer I am always in pursuit of great shoes to go with my fashion collection. And eventually end up in my closet. ;) For a long time now I have been totally blown away by an awesome brand United Nude. The company was founded by Rem D. Koolhaas and British shoemaker Galahad Clark, whose family founded the Clarks brand. Under Rem’s creative leadership United Nude has become the worlds top expert in technically advanced / architectural ladies footwear.

Every season they manage to make something that makes my heart stop for a second. Since I like to live on the edge I just had to get my hands on these beauties! ;) So for this 2015-16 A/W season my lucky stars got me a gig with a United Nude distributor for our region! They are super nice and super professional. We styled my GEOMETRICA collection with their awesome shoes and made some great photos! Since we collaborated like a great team, me decided to pair up and offer you Neon Rabbit clothes and United Nude shoes side by side on Lilijolie!

AW 15 Runner Light Grey/Neon Pink
Everything goes! ;)


Mixing & matching :)
AW 15 Jacky Slip On Black/Silver




Low or high ;)
Born to be together. ;)
AW15 Runner Grey/Neon Green




If you want to see more A/W GEOMETRICA, just click!
Photo: Sara Kager.

Give us a LIKE ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts