NEON WHO? NEON RABBIT!

Hi guys!

My name is Irina and my fashion brand NEON RABBIT is a newly listed Boutique on our beloved Asos Marketplace! I am very happy to be part of this incredibly creative and interesting community with entrepreneurial spirit!
So let me introduce myself. My name is Irina and I come from Slovenia. A beautiful country, set between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea. I have a degree in Fashion and Textile design and for a couple of years now, I have my own fashion brand. 
My friends say I am quirky, funny, free spirited and a bit crazy with a funky style. I guess I agree since my designs reflect all that. ;)


 So, let me tell you something about my backpacks. It all started with a need. A need to put my stuff somewhere as I go out. I am not a purse or a handbag-type-of-girl. And I don't understand the need of having 5 different types of bags?! I never had a purse full of shit anyway. For a long time a carried around a tote bag which I got for free when I bought my phone. It had a phone company logo on it.  WTF?! Anyway it was black and I liked it because it was just laid-back. What I didn't like about it was that I was not hands-free, it was always slipping off my shoulder, it made me nervous on the dance floor because I couldn't jump around freely and not to mention the bike rides, plus slipping of my shoulder, plus getting stuck in my bike wheel. I could have a different bag for every activity though, serves me right! Think not. ;)

So the day came when I finally made myself a backpack! But it is no ordinary backpack. It is cool, laid-back, it dances with me on the dance floor, it moves in the wind when I ride my bike, people sometimes can't tell if it's a backpack or my outfit! It is slick, fun, different but not pretentious, since it's still a drawstring backpack. In short I love it and I think it has a life of it's own! O.K. I also belive in unicorns, so forget that last part.


My main motto about life is "How you do anything, is how you do everything". Therefore my designs and products always reflect my imagination and values. I am an absolute animal lover so my backpacks are made from faux leather (more about real leather vs. faux in my next post) and I also made some from 100% cotton. I am a perfectionist, so every backpack has a lining, I also like to simplify my life and everything else that goes with it, so there is an inside pocket and a key holder so I don't have to mine to find my keys. ;)

Inspiration? Things and ideas that pop into my head as I go about my day.


Big thanks and grande bisou to my awesome team!
Photography: Mihaela Majerhold Photography
Model: Voom Model Management
MUA: Makeup by HelenaSrakar


Comments

Popular Posts