KALEIDOSCOPIC DREAMS

I've always been a big fan of kaleidoscopes. You look through that tiny hole and all of the sudden a whole new world appears in front of you. Vivid colours, magical patterns which appear, evolve and at the end disappear into becoming something completely new again. A never ending story reinterpreting itself over and over again.
So, full of enthusiasm and just naive enough I decided to make my own kaleidoscope patterns. It is definitely easier said than done. Somehow I managed to get through the geometrical part. To get through the creative process...That's a whole nother story ;)
Anyway I made two patterns, please look at them closely and for more than just a second, there is a lot going on ;) 

Can't wait to see them on our Neon Rabbit Longboards! Wickeeeeeeed! :)
 





Comments

Popular Posts