COLLECTION UPDATE

I am very happy to say that things are coming along quite smoothly. Ideas are flowing, I am thrilled with results and even the sewing is not driving me crazy! I must admit I am not a big sewing fan, but "you gotta do what you gotta do". For these pieces I didn't even make sketches. When I saw the fabric...I new what had to be done ;) For me going fabric shopping is the best shopping there is! I usually hang around there for hours. After a while I always start to worry if I look suspicious ;) But at the end I always buy something, most of the time I get carried away and I buy more that I can afford. Naturally.
So I did an oversize sweater, love those. I style it with crazy pattern leggings and boots.

Oversize sweater with mesh sleeves and back.



In this close up you can see the fabric that I feel in love with. It has this slightly 3D squares pattern. And it's very soft.

Since I was already in "sweater mode" I decided to do a shorter "bomber" one too.


I style this one with skirts or jeans. Noooo leggings ;)

Again I choose a 3D pattern like fabric. Love this diamond shape pattern!

Then I had to style this sweater properly so I made a pencil skirt with this awesome rorschach test print like fabric! This one blew my mind! ;)


Nothing goes better with silver metallic skirt than silver metallic shoes! ;)


This is it for now...tell me how you like my styling or how would you mix and match it.
If you like my Neon Rabbit collection you can purchase it HERE.
And you can also LIKE us.

Comments

Popular Posts