NEON RABBIT ACTIVEWEAR COLLECTION

I have been dreaming of making an activewear collection for a long long time. Combining high-end fashion and gym clothes, activewear represents the best of both worlds. It's where functionality meets fashion. High performance apparel suitable for gym, running or yoga can also look great on the dance floor...and as I said it's high performance so you can shake your booty all you want! ;)
This type of apparel reflects my lifestyle and my sense of style and design to a T. Comfortable, easy-to-wear, easy-to-style, not trying to much, just looking and feeling fabulous and effortlessly cool.

Ahhh...it all sounds so great...well let me tell you there is NOTHING effortlessly cool when making a collection! It takes up all your time (actually let me rephrase that: there is no time, you are in a timeless wormhole), if in doubt you become certain and definitely sure that you are a woman, because it makes your hormones go crazy, nights become sleepless because your brain is on supersonic speed mode, the world outside disappears, your hair looks a mess because you just don't comb it anymore and all you consume is black coffee. The stronger-the better. It's quite funny though, making an activewear collection makes your butt bigger. If you're not sitting and sewing, you're sitting behind the computer updating your online shop with great new stuff which you will not be able to wear by the time you're finished. ;)

But that's not all. As Liza said: "Money makes the world go round". And making a collection costs a lot! Since I do not have a vast amount of money underneath my pillow, I make one piece at a time. So my stock is quite minimal, 2 or 3 pieces the most for an item. If you look on the bright side there is really a small chance you'll run into someone that is dressed the same as you ;)

Here are a couple of pictures of my little creative universe.





So I started with some basics a top and leggings, black&white. Just to see what I can do with that totally simple idea.


Went a bit S&M there but I calmed down. ;)


I chose to do this black&white top. Slik&slim.
Ta daa!
Want it? GET IT!


Leggings! Love these, black but funky!
Feel free to get your own HERE.


That's it for now...gotta move my butt and get behind the sewing machine. ;)

LIKE US on facebook because that's all we live for.
Check our Neon Rabbit online shop for other great stuff!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts