PHOTOSHOOT IN THE SUN

It was a fine day for a fashion photoshoot! I have been planing and organizing for two weeks, not to mention sewing all through the last night before the big day. Always down to the last minute. Full of adrenaline I packed the whole collection, grabbed my iron and ran to our meeting point. Thank god it was just across the street. I went back and forth loaded with shoes, styling accessories, sport pads and my ironing board. Slowly but efficiently our meeting point, Barabuk coffe shop and book store was getting filled with my stuff. 


Make-up artist Mojca Valenčak at work.
After a couple of cups of great coffee, wholegrain cookies, lots of make-up and ironing, photographers Boris Klavžar of Fotografiraj.se, Gregor Gobec and Branka were ready to find the right light.
Neon Rabbit activewear represent the best of both worlds. Fashionable clothing made out of hi-tech sporty fabrics. Easy to wear, really comfy, great for sports or coffee with your friends. You can check spring/summer 2015 collection HERE.


Pencil skirt available.


Blue bomber jacket available.

Pink bomber jacket available.

Dark grey leggings available.

Sporty top with mesh back available.

Long dress available.


Entire outfit available.

Longboard available.
We had a blast! Thank you all and I hope we will work together again soon!

Comments

Popular Posts