Parrots, farting and Tito

I met an older man the other day and he was walking around with a parrot on his shoulder. She well he, the parrot's name is Tito after our former president in our former country of Yugoslavia, had a tinny chain around his ankle to prevent him of flying off of course. Well he didn't seem to mind it, he kept kissing and caressing his owner. After a while I was happy to hear that Tito flies every day at home. My first stupid question was "Can he talk?" I mean off course he can repeat our sentences and voices but talking is a whole dif'ernt thang. ;)
But nevertheless he could fart, on command actually. Not many humans can do that. 
Well all right, he made a farting sound on command. I forgot to ask the owner how did he learn that? ;) 
He said that Tito somethimes makes a farting sound on purpose just to make fun of him...I don't know about that. If that's the case then he must be quite a philosophical parrot.
My friend has a philosophical chicken though...but that's a whole different story.

I don't know how crucial it was for me to meet this man and his parrot, but this is what came out of it...


I guess this will be coming soon on our Neon Rabbit Tees! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts