SORRY BABE I RIDE ALONE...

Guys sometimes consider themselves as lonely wolves which are eager to explore the wilderness. They are particularly interested in nightlife and all the animals that roam around. Girls you know what I'm talking about. ;) So, that was my inspiration for this T-shirt print. Plus I watched this really interesting documentary about wolves and all I could think about were wolves.



Here you can see how awesome it looks on a T-shirt, all different styles of Tees are going on line today! So if you wanna be a lonely and mysterious wolf order today ;)

I thought this print was so cool it deserves a longboard version too, so I also made a sticker. We will probably do that tomorow, since Gašper painted the deck in black just yesterday and it still needs to dry. Can't wait!

See you on the Neon side of the Moon! ;)
Irina

Comments

Popular Posts